HOW DOES THIS WHOLE PROCESS WORK???
You Have A House That You Need To Sell FAST
You Like What You Read And Fill Out The Form
We schedule a time to meet
We look over your property
We go over your options
FILL OUT OUR FORM TO FIND OUT MORE
“Marty and his team were very professional and efficient, moving the process along quickly without hidden fees. We had to get a property off of our hands quickly and Property Bridge Solutions got the job done! Highly Recommended.”
– Lauren [Omaha, NE]
BUT HOW DO WE COME UP WITH THE OFFER???
- We then estimate how much it is going to cost us to fix your house, to get the maximum value out of it. We also have to figure holding costs and other fees that may be added when we go to sell.
FILL OUT OUR FORM TO FIND OUT MORE
WHY WE MIGHT BE YOUR BEST OPTION
First, let us look at your options. You found us because we offer a service to help you fix a problem. Your problem is your house you own. Most likely, it needs some work that you may not have time for or you don’t know how to do what is needed or you don’t have the means to complete the job. Sure, you can call a realtor and have them come out and give you a price that they could sell your house for. Of course, though, that is after you complete the necessary repairs your realtor recommends. You can also try to list your house for sale by owner or you can continue living in it and try to fix all the problems yourself and then sell. Instead, why not contact us to see what we have to offer you? You may like what we have to say and move out when you want and sell the house as-is to us for CASH!!!
- Using a realtor or for sale by owner (FSBO) you will have to prepare your house for showings. This could include making any necessary repairs and spending money when you may not have to.
- A buyer may have to get approved for a loan, your property may have to pass an inspection to qualify for financing and the seller may be required to fix and pay for any repairs from the inspection.
- Using a realtor you have to pay for their services (up to 6%), negotiate closing costs (seller usually pays 1%-2%). Going FSBO, you may have to use a lawyer to write a contract.
- Using a realtor or FSBO, you have to wait for the buyers inspections, appraisals and financing to go through. This can take up to 60 days, sometimes longer, and hopefully nothing falls through.
- Using a realtor or FSBO, your house may sit on the market for months, costing you money every day. Remember, you already paid to make repairs to make your house sellable, but now it’s not selling.
WHY CHOOSE PROPERTY BRIDGE SOLUTIONS OVER A REALTOR?
|COST TO MAKE HOUSE SELLABLE||COMMISSIONS & CLSOING COSTS||DAYS ON MARKET||CONTINGENCIES||GUARANTEED BUYER|
|SELL WITH A REALTOR||$50,000 out of pocket||6%($200,000)= $12,000|
$16,000 out of pocket
|SELL WITH FSBO||$50,000 out of pocket||$4,000 (closing costs)||unknown||yes||no|
OUR OFFER= ($200,000(20%))-$50,000
Let Us Buy Your House With Cash And Uncomplicate The Selling Process
Eliminate The Realtors and Their Fees
Eliminate Financing Contingencies
Eliminate Strict Closing Dates
Eliminate Major Home Remodels
Eliminate Inspections and Appraisals
Eliminate Foreclosure Possibilities
We at Property Bridge Solutions want you to know we have your best interest in mind. We want to give you a cash offer for your house, that’s what we do. Let us show you why that might be your best option. Contact us and give us a chance to explain why buying your house with cash, as-is, and close at your convenience could work for you. We may find out that you have the financial means, the time needed to sell, and can be flexible with a buyer’s needs so you can sell the traditional way. When we meet, we can identify whether we are a good option for you. Regardless, contact us and find out. Maybe we can become the option that gets you out of a situation that is draining your time and money out of your wallet!!!